HCoS is a voluntary run charity. We have a core group of about ten volunteers (including our five trustees) who lead on different areas of activity, and a wider group of about 20 who help on different projects.
- Working on HCoS stalls at local community events
- Sorting donations and helping to keep our storage unit well organised
- Helping to organise The People’s Boutique
- Volunteering at Sanctuary Festival
- Supporting campaigns, including Stop Rwanda
- Organising fundraising events
- Comms and social media
- Beach Response Team
- Representing HCoS in national coalitions including Together With Refugees and Lift the Ban
We hold monthly volunteer meet-ups, on the first Wednesday of the month at 7pm, with the option to join by zoom.
If you want to come along and find out how you can get involved, email [email protected]